Wednesday 3 December 2008

Wider Baby Smiling You Just Made a Million

Deciding I needed some music to wake me from my deep slumber, I decided to check out We7.com on which I had recently registered. Giving my profile on the site a quick once over I realised that, as of yet, there was no music on it, and this was a wrong that could be easily be righted.

So I began to rifle through pages of search results and to stream many of the high quality tracks offered up on a plate of Javascript. So far I have managed to listen to a strange selection of tunes: It's Not That Easy (Lemar), Why Don't You Get a Job? (The Offspring), 99 Red Balloons (Nena), Geno (Dexy's Midnight Runners), Girls on Film & Rio (Duran Duran).

My conclusion:

Whilst this site offers an amazing selection of music from all sorts of origins, you will enivitably hear more adverts for Littlewoods.com than you would choose otherwise, and, like me, you may end up listening to Push it by Salt-N-Pepa. Safe to say there is still no music added to my profile.

Oli Gibbings speaks the truth

When searching for the Girls on Film artwork, Google images does not tend to display the desired results.

No comments: