Saturday 27 December 2008

The Day After Boxing Day

More commonly know as the '27th' today is when you realise how much of your Christmas stocking was filled with food. Too much chocolate. I'll make this a quick one because my head is hurting.

Isaac's Top Christmas Moments (of the last two years. I can't remember any particular moments before these)

5. Slippers - always a solid gift. With Homer Simpson on even better.
4. Seeing Elephants - Christmas in South Africa. Sunny Christmas day. Mental.
3. Supertramp - playing Crime of the Century while people ate buffet. Good stuff.
2. The Family Fortunes board game - cheap thrills.
1. Pass the Parcel - during this crazy version of the traditional party game I learnt I had the longest little finger in the room, coming it at 9cm (3 1/2 Inches) from the knuckle - I also got lipsticked.

All in all this Christmas was a solid Christmas, nothing shocking and nothing overly boring. Although with another family meal due tomorrow, how will it score on the 29th? I'm preparing for a roller-coaster of a Sunday.

No comments: