Wednesday 18 February 2009

These are a few of my favourite things...

Well, actually, my least favourite things, since the anatomy of a blog can often be improved by complaining or moaning or having a somewhat negative subtext...

Multi-cultural representation in the Media

Equal rights, love it. Multi-cultural Britain, brilliant. People of all racial types living in tolerance, can't argue with that. But don't go putting one of each on Blue Peter. That's confusing for kids, like making a racial checklist. So I've got to have 5 Fruit and Veg a day, brush my teeth twice a day, and there's an Asian, a Black man, a Caucasian and an Irish bloke in all walks of life? Just put the best people for the job on, because I think it's time to move on from monitoring how many different shades we've covered.

Loose Women

Courtesy of ITV, a bunch of middle-aged hags moaning about Orgasms, the Congestion Charge and the Menopause. Not worth the advertisers' money.

Menstrual Cycle Products

Talking of the menopause, do we really need adverts for Always and Tampax during The Bill? Presumably women already remember that they may need to purchase a suitable toiletry during a certain period of time (pun intentional), and I'm not being prudish, but I do not want to be reminded of the menstrual cycle. And I got an A* for Double Science, so I'm not ignorant.

Homeless People

Firstly, they're making me feel guilty. Secondly, stop asking for my change, I need that for either Chips or a Bus ticket. If I gave all my change away I'd be in as much of a state as you, and neither of us want that, do we?

Michael Moore Documentaries

Just a fat guy.

That streak of Piss....

When you've just finished peeing and you pull on your boxers and trousers, only for a little dribble of urine to trickle down the inside of your leg. Enough to ruin a day, and make you wish you'd shaken just a couple more times.

Having said all that, I've grown accustomed to FairTrade Coffee now, so it's not all bad. And I got Pringles on buy one get one free.

No comments: